Friday, January 9, 2009

1ST POST

I am excited to start a personal blog about my relationship with God and how it has grown, during the hardest financial years of my life. I have blogged in the past, but I am excited to share my love and constant need for Christ in my life through this blog.
I like many others invested my finances in real estate over the last several years, with the recent downward spiral on the economy I am faced with losing EVERYTHING. Let me rephrase that,I am faced with losing my material possesions ..........my home, security and all the comforts of this modern day suburbia lifestyle I have been living the past few years.
I have come to realize now more than ever God provides for ALL our needs. What a blessing to us all to hand over our troubles and worries of this world and GIVE them over to the Lord. I would encourage you all to do the same,and find peace in doing so.

34 therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about it's own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
Matthew 6:34

I am excited to share my personal journey with others and pick up some new blog buddies on the way.





No comments:

Post a Comment