Sunday, January 25, 2009

HOPE

My people will abide in a peaceful habitation, in secure dwellings, and in quiet resting places. Isaiah 32:18

This scripture verse from my devotion this morning along with the sermon at my church went hand in hand. The comfort I got from reading this verse and hearing my pastor speak this morning, ended my fragile week into feelings of HOPE.

See all who believe and lean on the Lord WILL find rest when they are weary, WILL be secure in their homes, WILL be full of peace. Now Satan along with this world wants to take that from you and I. We may lose our homes, jobs, friends and families, but we can never lose our TRUST, HOPE, FAITH AND JOY that comes from the Lord. You and I will get that HOPE when we turn to the Lord and we read his word and we speak to him about our worries and fears and when we give him thanks for our many blessings.

So I rejoice in this "news" and I have hope that this week will be better than the last.

1 comment: