Saturday, January 10, 2009

ONE SMART FINANCIAL EXPERT

I have added a website on the left side bar, it is Dave Ramsey. In my opinion a financial genius.
This is a great place to start if you are feeling the stress with your finances, or would just like to get a good game plan in order.

Dave talks about the "Baby step" program, and as you read about it, I promise you will not be overwhelmed. It is a simple plan that if you follow, you really will conquer your financial battle.
This website is also invaluable with questions and answers and just true FAQS that you will want to read about to be in control of your finances. An added bonus is that Dave openly talks about his faith as well, and you have to respect that.

So I will leave you all to check his website out, just click on Dave Ramsey on the left sidebar of this page. Let me know what you think about the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment