Tuesday, January 13, 2009

SEASONS

Last winter im sure my feeling of this picture would be ...............fridgidly cold. Living in Michigan the winters here are lets sayLONG......................
We just had another snowfall last night and looking out the window right now, it is just beautiful. Reading Genesis and realizing deeply how God created the heavens and the earths, I look out my window in amazement that God made this. This beautiful white snow covering all the branches and rooftops. I am growing older and I have to say the cold does get bothersome and uncomfortable, but I am learning to appreciate it as God's creation. (It is only the middle of January, I hope to still feel this way say mid March).
In all seriousness it is wonderfully made for us by God.
I encourage you to look out your window if you get a moment today, and think about how the seasons change like clockwork every year, and how darkness happens daily and then the sun rises daily. I can't imagine anyone not understanding that this is all God. God created ALL this.

To everything there is a season, A time for every purpose under heaven.
Ecc. 3:1

No comments:

Post a Comment