Thursday, January 22, 2009

TODAY WAS A ROUGH ONE

Today was a hard day. We started looking at some foreclosures in the area and some land contract homes in the area to see what our housing options might be. The reality is starting to set in and the clock is ticking. I sit and wait anxiously for answers, either "yes , the loan modification went through" or "sorry, you have 6 months to get out". OUCH.

I know it's only a house, but today I was remembering all the time it took us to get the house ready to move into and all the hard work hubby and his brothers did. It sure is a bad way to have to leave, but it is what it is.

Yes, today im running strictly on emotions. That's okay. It is almost like a grieving process in a way. If anyone has ever lost a parent you know the emotions that run like roller coasters. I am glad that I HAVE to talk about my problems/issues. I just can't bottle them up for to long without wanting to talk them through. This works for me, it makes me feel better. I mean I can run into someone I haven't seen in awhile and pour out all that is going on in my life. Isn't that what we are supposed to do, lean on each other for support?

This blog has been very helpful as I am able to write about my worries, fears, joys and victories. I have already related to many of the people who have commented and it sure is nice to meet new people and learn new things.

I continue to pray for guidance and I know without faith or hope that God will provide, I couldn't go through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment