Wednesday, March 4, 2009

THE CHRISTMAS SWEATER


I just got done reading this book last night. I literally could not put it down. I borrowed it around the holidays and read a few chapters, but once I started to read into the book some more, I just could not put it down. My husband and I enjoy watching Glenn Beck and this is an amazing book.
I'm sure most of you out there can relate. Without giving too much away, the book dealt a lot with anger and choosing your own attitude once things happen in your life ,good or bad. It also talked a lot about sometimes missing what you need when it is right in front of you.
Of course my situation over the last year has been a "blessing in disguise", I normally want to "control" my life, every last detail, and I have not been able to do that, and I have to learn to live with that. I also have to choose what attitude and face I am gonna put on everyday for my children's sake. Sure some days I want to be angry and act angry, but like the book says, you can choose your attitude to every circumstance that life brings you, good or bad.
Hearing that you need to surround yourselves with loved ones and choose a happy , joyful attitude is something I never get tired of hearing.
I would recommend the book, it has some twists and turns in it, with a great message all around.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed that book too, a friend gave it to me for Christmas and like you once I started I couldn't put it down.

    I love Glenn Beck.

    ReplyDelete