Sunday, April 26, 2009

FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT - FAITHFULNESS

Well after living out the last 2 weeks of my life without internet at our house, I am proud to say I practiced my patience. I also had faith it would soon be back:)

In all seriousness, I am thrilled to have internet! I hope that never happens again. We will all be more carefull about letting a 2 year old have the chance to destroy anymore valuables!

Faithfulness- that is something we all must strive to improve in our christian life. We all must have faith that Jesus died on the cross, was buried and arose the third day. We all must have faith that God is in control of our lives and that he has a better plan and outcome that we could arrive to ourselves. We all must have faith that this world and the problems and trials we face are only temporary, (thank God).
We all must have faith that we will spend eternity in the loving arms of our Lord.

Through the hard days we must prevail and keep the faith. I personally do not know how people can go through life's struggles without faith, how desperate and alone they must feel. I pray for them tonight as I have the comfort of learning faith.

Someone at church today told me they felt bad about my husband and I losing our home, and I told her that I have faith that it will all work out, and just asked her to pray for us.

We must come to the point where we live out the faith that we are talking about. And so that was my challenge at the start of this mess and I continue to pray for continued faith and grace as I go through this the months that lie ahead.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad your are back, I know I haven't commented a lot, I just wanted to say HI and tell you that I am enjoying your "Fruit of the Spirit" series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aimee,what a welcome back:)Need to catch up on your site too, it is amazing how 2 weeks out of this there is so much to do.

    ReplyDelete