Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

The past 2 weeks I have been reading "mom" books...A Mother's Touch by Elise Arndt and The Power Of A Positive Mom by Karol Ladd.

Im always inspired by books like these. These author's , also mothers themselves have much insight and knowledge about Godly parenting.

With Mother's Day here I reflect on all the moms who have touched my life and are inspirational. My own mother of course and my mother in law and also other women who have been placed in my life. I can think of a few of my favorite "bloggy mom" sites and some special friends in my life that have a certain knack with parenting. I gain wisdom and tips from all these moms who put themselves out there, including the fabulous authors above.

Happy Mothers Day to all and thanks for all the positive info.

No comments:

Post a Comment