Tuesday, June 2, 2009

TOUGH DECISIONS LIE AHEAD

I have really been missing my dad lately and the wisdom he had. With all the uncertainties in our life right now it would be great to talk to him about what he thinks would be the best thing for us to do. I feel like I know what he would say, but still I want to hear it.

Stay in an outrageous interest only loan to never get a head, with a rising payment all the time, rent a home, live with family, land contract, rent to own............... I still have not heard any final info from my mortgage co, so I think that means I need to sit still until I know where we stand. That makes the most sense right now.

I have a very generous family member who is willing to get a loan for us, I'm uncertain about this as my husband is as well. Very ,very appreciative but..... I have this mentality right now that we will fix this on our own, I don't want to burden others.

I /we continue to need prayer as we are not fully out of this mess just yet, we are starting to feel some relief which is a good feeling after years of just making it month to month. Our new cash only system, no credit cards is working awesome. It take a little more planning, but the rewards are priceless.

So as always just continued prayer as we pray for guidance and wisdom in the decisions that we will have to make...very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment