Friday, July 10, 2009

FRIDAY RAMBLING'S

Scratch the title on the last post, because this is indeed the 100th post, my mistake:) Anyhow today finished off the week of vacation bible school at our church/school. The kids look forward to this every year and have a blast. My 6 year old says "I wish vacation bible school lasted 10 days instead of 5 days!" All good things come to an end I tell her.

Today was a hot one, humid anyhow, so I took my kids along with 5 others (I know crazy)to a water splash pad park. Lots of fun. I was actually feeling like the house sounded so quiet this morning while my girls were at vacation bible school, and couldn't wait to get them and do something. So on the way to the splash park amidst all the chatter I realized how much I like spending time with kids, there were 8 in all and you just get used to the noise, and they are all a great bunch of kids. I'm thankful for our friends and my children's friends and it is just an extra bonus that we are great friends with their parents as well.

It was just one of those days you Thank God for!

1 comment:

  1. I am really glad the girls liked GADGAT's Garage! We had a wonderful time learning more about the power of God. Glad you were able to go get some fun time in at the splash zone...8 kids--I'm not even that brave. Good job!! TMP

    ReplyDelete