Wednesday, July 15, 2009

REJOICE AND BE GLAD

This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

As I continue to read through the beautiful book of Psalms this verse stands out in my mind. As a new christian years ago when my oldest daughter started kindergarten at our Lutheran school, the principal would say this daily. He would say this in the morning walking through the hallways, after chapel, the end of the day announcements...etc..etc...

At the time I must admit I had no idea what an impact this verse would have on my life. It is true, no matter what day you are having, good, bad, anxious,scared, tired or sick....it is a day to rejoice and be glad in!

We are so blessed to have been brought to a wonderful church and school, and I am glad these are things my children hear throughout their school days when they are not home.

Let us all remember this daily as we wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment