Wednesday, August 26, 2009

BIRTHDAY GIRL

My oldest is 10 today! I can't believe I have a double digit child;) We had big plans to go to the beach, but it is a rainy day, so.........we will have to go another day. Gifts were simple this year, and we will have a family party later in the week. She loved, loved her manicure gift. A manicure at a real salon!!

Her school does home visits with the teacher, and her teacher for this year brought her flowers, that was so nice. Well we are just hanging out, going to cook the dinner she picked for her birthday and having cake later when dad comes home.

Ahh, i love the simpleness of childhood.

P. S, I got a new camera yesterday,(much needed, mine has been acting up since Jan) so once I figure out the uploading, which I think is pretty simple, I will post some pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment