Thursday, August 20, 2009

MISSING MY GIRL

My six year old is on vacation with her grandparents and aunt and uncle. They went to the Creation Museum in Kentucky for a few days. Life with two kids at home is "weird" to say the least.You just get used to the crazy chaos of three children and then two seems sooooooo quiet. Strange!

My 9 1/2 year old opted not to go as she had basketball practice this week, she said"mom, the team needs me there is only 8 of us this year, all the good girls moved to Varsity!". I said Okay, you can stay home;) (not what I would have done at that age) I was laughing with my husband about it, and he understood her, he was and still is very dedicated and gives 100% (not that I don't;) but I can break the rules every now and then!

So we have some quieter days to enjoy until the trip is done. Hey why didn't anyone offer to take a 2 year old on vacation with them;)lol.

1 comment:

  1. You are very loyal~ you just know when to jump at an oppertunity. She is a dear child and I am glad her daddy "gets her". I sometimes don't get one of my kids and honey will have to explain their actions to me. EVERYONE is so different. You would miss and worry if someone took the baby.

    ReplyDelete