Wednesday, September 9, 2009

SURPRISE BLESSING

Last week my husband received some very good, much needed news. A major company in our area has 2000 vehicles they need gps systems on and...........my husband got the account!!!!!! The difference between this type of deal and the deals that have messed him up in the past is , they are a large co, they have the allocated money set aside and it is all labor,the parts are supplied to him! This is a temporary assignment, deals like this do not happen all the time, but we'll TAKE IT!! This will make up for the months we went without any pay and get us caught up. I don't know what this means for the house, I mean we still have not been served the foreclosure papers, we are just waiting...........I guess we will continue to take each day at a time.

First off I must never forget this situation, the feelings of despair, hopelessness and fear. I am convinced the only way I have gotten through this past year was having complete trust and faith in the Lord. Only he knew what was to come. I had to surrender control, give it over to God, and TRUST. That is very hard to do when you do not see instant results. I continue to pray for this guidance from God, remembering to always be still and listen and follow Him.

This is a scary time, a bad economy with no job security anymore. I must remember that there are so many others going through losing their homes, jobs, no paychecks, health issues and what not. One thing I learned through this whole humbling experience is that making a certain amount of money or living in a certain house, makes you no better than someone else. I knew this, but I think until you hit rock bottom you realize WE ARE ALL GOD'S CHILDREN. We come into this world with nothing and we leave with nothing. I'm not going to say it was easy, but I conquered a huge fear of mine......losing everything. I realize now my family and our faith is all one needs. House or no house, job or no job.
I thank anyone who prayed for us, I know we had alot of that going on. I will keep you posted with the details. For now,I'm just excited for my husband to get out their and provide for his family, something he loves to do, and continue to thank God for his many blessings.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful!! Such wonderful news. I am glad for him to be working hard again. It is amazing that in all our stuggles God always works things out for our good. He cares enought to strenthen us, but not break us. I guess he'll be putting in some overtime :)

    ReplyDelete