Tuesday, October 20, 2009

NOT MUCH HAPPENING HERE

So not much has been going on. Basketball season is keeping us busy all week long between practice and games. Weekends we are just hanging out as a family since my husband is working long hours during the week. He has been so blessed with a sub contract account. It is allowing us to get caught up on things and there are a few doors that I can see are possibly opening, so................I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed.

School has taken a positive turn, my second grader has been doing alot better the last few weeks, so I am hopeful, and I love the school/church connection there, so we will see. One day at a time:)

1 comment:

  1. Simply delicious.
    I wish my family liked apple butter, but nope. They do enjoy a delicious apple crisp.
    Enjoy the fall. tmp

    ReplyDelete