Saturday, October 3, 2009

WHAT TO DO..............




I have so much on my heart and mind these past few weeks. With the start of school and one unhappy little second grader, I'm just not sure what to do. I sometimes wish I would have started homeschooling from the beginning, but then I remember the many blessings that our family has encountered at our wonderful church/school. I still can't shake the "warm fuzzy feeling" about all the research I do on homeschooling.

So whether I try it with one this year, both, wait till next year or never do it, I need some extra prayer. It has been heavy on my heart and I am trying to truly discern what this means for me and my family. Your added prayers would be wonderful.... I know God will give me clear vision in his timing, Im trying to remain faithful and patient.

I'll keep you updated.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I will for sure add this need to my list. I am sure you will have clear vision before January. TMP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be praying. And, if you wanna call to chat, call any time. Not that I have any solutions, but would always love to talk things over! Char

    ReplyDelete