Monday, November 2, 2009

FED EX PACKAGE #1

So a Fed Ex envelope is on my porch this morning and I'm thinking here we go......"eviction notice". I open it up and it is yet another loan modification, worse than the first one they offered months ago. The payment is unfortunately untouchable for us right now and we don't want to get in that mess again. All along I heard the mortgage company would come in and revalue your house for what it is worth today and give new payments based on that. That is what I was hoping for, but as of now, we are really no further along:(

I will say it is the first time THEY have come in contact with me, which is surprising that it took this long, but we will see. I am praying for the best possible outcome. Whether that be the house saved or not. I'm hopeful that the Lord has an exciting journey planned for us ahead and I am getting a little anxious to unravel it, but I'm trying to maintain some patience. I will keep up with this, as I'm not sure what this means. I know that we cannot afford the amount on the paper work I received today. Back to square one for another modification or let's start the eviction process already...........

No comments:

Post a Comment