Saturday, November 28, 2009

THANKSGIVING ROUNDUP

What a great Thanksgiving weekend. The time off as a family is great and well needed. We enjoyed a GREAT Thanksgiving at my in laws house and my mother's house. Tomorrow we will get our tree if we are not rained on (90% rain in the forecast) and then a month long of Christmas music and Christmas festivities.

I'm sure my girl's favorite moment of the weekend is perhaps now as I type, they are playing with the bestest friends that moved this past summer. They are in town and enjoying the evening with them. Laughter and giggles and a crazy screaming 2 year old is what I'm hearing right now:)

I anticipate this upcoming Christmas season!

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic holiday. To be able to rejoice in God's goodness and give thanks for the many blessings we have.
    Glad your day was great. So very glad the girls go to have company.
    tmp

    ReplyDelete