Monday, December 21, 2009

PRETTY FUNNY SHOPPING STORY!!!!!!

You might have had to be there to appreciate this, however I'm going to share a funny grocery store story......

First of all, I'm insane....because I go with all 3 of my kids, I find it easier to handle "my not so loving to shop" 2 year old:)

So we are at the grocery store, just about done and I come across an awesome deal...Nabisco 100 calorie pack cookies and crackers for $1.66 a box. The real SWEET part of this deal is that there were sticker coupons on each box that said SAVE $1.50 now on one box. WHAT!! .16 cents for a box of $3.29 crackers and cookies. Well needless to say I was soooooo excited that we filled up MORE carts and I now have 34 boxes of 100 calorie crackers and cookies to snack on.

This is so different from me a year or two ago, because #1 I would never "stock up on things". I would buy 1 or 2 and #2 I just didn't have the coupon thing in me like I do now.

I am glad my daughters are still not at the age of embarrassment from their mother, because we ;looked pretty ridiculous fillin those carts and laughing hysterically!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love a mother's touch by Arnet.
    Glad you are finding it a good book.
    I read char's blog comment.

    Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete